Wednesday 1 April 2015

AFTER 5 YEARS

It had been 5 years. Me and my best friend had planned this 5 years ago, but due to many reason's we couldn't make it happen. We had planned it when every girl was obsessed with Hannah Montana, so were we. Both us could find the story to be just us. We used to sing songs, write songs. That was the best time of my life. We even bought Hannah Montana merchandises, it was then when we planned for a Miley-Lily kind of a day together. Unluckily the next year, we grew apart. For no reason, both us were angry on each other. Still, i missed her like hell. She was the only one to whom i could tell all my secrets. It wasn't easy for me to be apart from her. I only know how much i had to battle with my emotions. But if love is great, you reunite. The next year, we both confessed that we missed each other. We talked how much our life has changed. Only to realize,  we did change, but we both still shared the same interests. The next 2 years she always had been, by my side. From, understanding how i felt when my heart was broken to all the reasons behind my acts. She can understand me well, we both are not sisters by blood, yet our bond is as strong as blood sister's. Unlike others, she understands that i still love my "first love", and she is also almost same kind of a situation. We help each other, in any possible way. Anyways at 1 am via whatsapp we decided for day together. When she came we talked a lot, about how we had planned this day 5 years ago. We did everything we planned, plus extra things. As we saw Definitely, Maybe we crushed on    Ryan Reynolds. We called each other Queen Susan and Queen Lucy, (our narnia stage!), just then we realized our celebrity crushes are growing up so fast. She yelled at me, cause i was being formal just then i yelled "idiot!". And ended up laughing. KFC? Subway? or Dominos? we re confused where to eat. so we started counting "10.20.30...100" In short it was indeed a Miley-Lily day. Sometimes, you don't need that special one, to make you realize that you are love, Cause for that you're friends are enough. No one understands me better than a group of amazing psych people, who i call my friends. This is what friends are for, to stay with you no matter what. 
                                            **Thank goodness for best friends. For true friends, the ones who love you no matter what**

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you show this to me bitch??!! I love you so so much. This made me emotional :') <3 We're forever and ever. xx

    ReplyDelete