Wednesday 1 April 2015

Love?

I don't know why some people still leave in the old times. A neighbor of mine started to give me lecture about love. And it was soo irritating. She said that I won't understand love as I'm still a kid (seriously? Hello I'm turning 18). According to her love should be like that of husband and wives, meaning that kinda trust and love and you know that typical Indian type husband-wive! She thinks young and free kind of love is childish, but i disagree. I am young, and i should be enjoying my youth rather than finding the person i would like to call my husband. Life is small, yet there are a lot of thinks to discover. I am not anti-love yet i would be happier what make ME happy, travel the world, dress up to impress myself and enjoy my life. As my sister said she doesn't want to waste her life on finding the right one, but obviously she is ready for flings, infatuation, crush. And i do agree with her. Some people come in a relation and name it love, tbh, love doesn't happen so frequently. and even if love happens there are three types of love great love, real love and true love.
I'm still not sure what kinda love i want i my life.
**Like any great love
It keeps you guessing
Like any real love
It’s ever changing
Like any true love
It drives you crazy**

No comments:

Post a Comment