Wednesday 1 April 2015

PEOPLE LIKE ME.

Sisters are not only connected to by blood but sometimes love. You're sister maybe your own, or cousin, or best friends. I remember i used to say to my mother that i don't need a sister, but now when i have grown up, i have so many sisters. Well we aren't related by blood, they all are my friends. They are the ones i can't live without. Two of my sisters aren't of religion, but i don't care. This doesn't create a barrier between us. Cause when you make someone you're sister, you promise to be by her side no matter what, give her shoulder to cry on, give her a reason to keep smiling, teasing her, keeping each others secrets safe and loving her more than anything. I don't prefer to call them my "so-called sister", but my "dear sis". My sisters are all a crazy bunch of people without whom, i may have been really miserable. They are not any less than angels, they have always been by my side through various phases of my life. They have also asked for my help, and shared their darkest secrets with me. It's funny how, a stranger first becomes you're friend and turns out to be a sister, who is gonna be with you forever. But that's the good side of sisters, like any other blood related sister our sisters by choice are also teasing us. They know you're secrets, which no one else knows so they are always teasing you. They are a friendly threat to you're secrets. They want something, "To this or else i'll that secret to everyone." You've got a new crush, they are teasing you, if he has liked you're pic or status and the ohhs and ahhs if he smiles at you. Well they even take the role of you're parents, the will be angry on you scold you if you are going on the wrong track. they will become Hitlers if you are going bad. Yet they won't leave a chance to pamper you and spoil you with things you love. So hey, sisters, be it own, cousin or so-so-called they are an essential part of you're life (for me they are). They have helped to get through harsh and awesome stages of my life. Love you my sisters.
** This one's dedicated all my sisters. My sisters from other misters. :* <3**

No comments:

Post a Comment